Sunday, April 14, 2013

First blog post ever!!!

This is my first blog!!! Yep, I have joined the world of blogging! I own a business, go to college and work part time. I've decided I want to focus on helping women to stay healthy, strong and positive. With all the challenges that come flying at women on a day to day basis, I know how hard it is to stay positive. So, this is going to be a place to do find just that! In this blog you will find inspiring quotes, poems, health and wellness tips, along with some ideas on how to stay healthy while juggling life. As a college student who is incredibly busy, I know it's hard to stay healthy (mind, body, and spirit) while on the run all the time. Whether you are a college student, working in the corporate world or a busy mom, these tips will help you to stay positive while accomplishing everything.
Dinner tonight! Delicious and nutrition with little time to prepare!

Tonight I made a portobello mushroom sandwich with sprouts, avocado and hummus. I made the salad a couple of nights ago. It's kale, Cara orange, carrot and apple salad with vinaigrette. The key is to make a salad like this and make a lot of it, that way you have many days of eating without the prep time for each meal. Bulk is best!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment